This week, I chose the lady for Foxy Lady Friday all on my own. This lady is one of my favorites, even if I kind of hate her because she’s so perfect. Typical chick envy, right? Yea, anyway, this week’s Foxy Lady Friday goes out to: Mila Kunis!
- She is absolutely stunning. Duh.
- She’s a double whammy: Beautiful AND Funny. If you’ve watched Family Guy (she’s the voice of Meg, which on it’s own cracks me up), Ted, or Forgetting Sarah Marshall, then you know what I’m talking about when I say she’s funny.
- She’s ultra talented. Ever watch Black Swan? She was amazing in it. She trained for 4 months, 7 days a week for 5 hours a day- losing 20 pounds- to play that role. Dedication!
- She’s originally from the Ukraine and learned English after moving to the USA as a little girl. You know how she learned English? The Price is Right. Thanks Bob Barker!
- She landed her role as Jackie on That 70’s Show after she lied about her age. Everyone thought she was 17 when she was actually 14.
- Her first kiss ever was on screen with Ashton Kutcher on That 70’s Show. And can we discuss how adorable it is that they’re actually dating in real life now? I swooned so hard when I found that out.
- Nerd alert! She’s a Trekkie and plays World of Warcraft.
- She was asked out via YouTube to go to the Marine Corps Ball and she said yes!
Here’s to you, Mila Kunis! We love you!
Have a suggestion for Foxy Lady Friday? Leave it in the comments below!